Personal Chef Service
Healthy Cooking Chef
Eating whole foods gives you more energy because they’re filled with dense nutrients, unlike processed food. Meals are created from organic vegetables when available, or local, along with healthy fats and high-quality proteins from a good source.
Menus are also created around what’s in season and of course, your food preferences, whether that’s Paleo, low glycemic, gluten-free, Mediterranean, anti-inflammatory, vegetarian, or a specific health issue.
Benefits of Eating Whole Foods
- Fruit and vegetables are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals
- Whole foods provide you with essential fats which your brain needs
- Fiber from complex carbohydrates in vegetables will keep things moving
- 2 entrees, 4-6 portions of each
- 1 to 2 sides each, depending on the entree
- Salad and fresh dressing
- Healthy sweet treat or fresh fruit
- Plus service tax (8.875%)
- Cost of groceries not included
- Possible cab fare from WholeFoods
As a Culinary Nutritionist, I create menus that work with dietary restrictions such as GAPS, gluten-free, auto-immune paleo, cancer, and more. For more information, please send an email with specific dietary guidelines.
How it Works
- Initial consultation is on the phone, or online
- We’ll review your kitchen set up to see if we’re a good fit
- Menu options will be emailed to you
- We work out scheduling and payment details (PayPal, check, cash, credit card)
- I shop for the freshest organic ingredients in the morning and leave after all the cooking is done and placed in your fridge or freezer
- Kitchen clean up will finish with a final sweep of the floor
for one week
Turkey Meatloaf with roasted cauliflower and millet puree and sauteed broccoli
Romaine salad with sprouts, red onions, endive, and shredded carrots, with red wine vinaigrette
Berries and cut pineapple
Kitchen Tools Most Used
- Vitamix or another powerful blender
- Good quality large food processor
- A variety of stainless steel pans. Cast iron is great too.
- Salad spinner
- Several high-quality sheet pans
- Prep bowls
- Big cutting board
There are many other cooking items that are appreciated and we’ll talk about those once you’ve filled out my kitchen questionnaire.
Please check out additional healthy cooking services through my health coaching site.
Chef Service Inquiries
Fill out the form below for questions and availability.