NYC Personal Chef Service
Good food is medicine, and as a personal chef and holistic health coach, I’m excited to share my passion for healthy cooking with you.
Eating whole foods gives you energy to do the things you want to do. Using organic vegetables, healthy fats and high-quality protein from a good source is where we’ll start.
Working with the seasons, menus will be created around your food preferences; paleo, gluten-free, Mediterranean, anti-inflammatory, vegetarian, whatever it may be.
The Power of Real Food
- Fruit and vegetables are powerful antioxidants to keep those free radicals under control
- Eating whole foods provides you with essential fats for your cells. Your brain is 60% fat!
- Eating whole foods helps to regulate your cholesterol and keep lots of chronic diseases away like diabetes
- We need fiber to keep things moving. Water too! Complex carbohydrates in vegetables will provide that
Pricing for One-day Service to Fill Your Fridge
– Price does not include the cost of groceries
– Service is currently in Manhattan only
– Cab expense may be $6 – $30 depending on location from the UES.
– Minimum service is 3 entrees with side dishes
- 3 entrees, 4-8 portions of each depending what it is
- 1 to 2 sides each, depending on the entree
- Salad greens prepped
- Fresh dressing
- Fresh fruit
- A cleaned up kitchen at the end with the lingering scent of home cooking in the air to greet you
If you prefer a different mix of a service we can talk about that too. For example, you might be interested in prep for a green shake in the morning, or a salad and protein combo to take to work.
How It Works
- Set up a time via email to talk about what your food needs are
- Fill out the food questionnaire so menus can be worked around your preferences
- A grocery deposit is needed before we get started
- We’ll schedule a cook day and see how it works for you
- Shopping is done that morning and the prepping, cooking and packaging lasts till early evening
- Food is packaged however you prefer and placed in the fridge or freezer
- Heating instructions are included with the menu printout for easy reference
- Kitchen clean up will finish with a final sweep of the floor
for one week
with peppers, onions, whole wheat tortillas, brown rice and black beans
with mashed sweet potatoes with lemon-garlic sauteed spinach
with roasted cauliflower and millet puree and sauteed broccoli
Romaine, sprouts, red onions, endive and shredded carrots, with blue-cheese dressing
Kitchen Tools Most Used
- Vitamix or another powerful blender
- Good quality large food processor
- A variety of stainless steel pans. Cast iron is great too.
- Salad spinner
- Several high-quality sheet pans
- Prep bowls
- Big cutting board
There are many other cooking items that are appreciated and we’ll talk about those once you’ve filled out my kitchen questionnaire.
If you have questions, please fill out this form and I’ll get back to you shortly.